Thursday, March 7, 2013

EASY DIY Home Decor

 
Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is enjoying their week.... and looking forward to Spring Break for those of you involved in the school system (**Happy Dance**).

Today I'm going to share with you a project that is SO EASY. It's seriously 3 steps. I saw this on Pinterest at one time but I have no idea where the original pin came from. If you know, let me know so I can give credit!

Some things you know about me:
1. I love to monogram everything/ put my new initial everywhere
2. I love the color green (see my wedding)
3. I love projects that are easy

SO with those three things in mind, let me introduce you to the easiest project ever.

Supplies:
-Wooden Initial
-Wooden Frame
-Spray Paint

Remember how I said this project had three steps?
1. Buy your supplies
2. Paint your letter and frame
3. Hang it on your wall.

I guess technically you could say buying your supplies is multiple steps because I got my letter from Hobby Lobby and the frame from Micheals..... but thats just a technicaility.

You don't have to go get an expensive pretty frame. Almost anything looks good with a little spray paint on it. I think the frame I used was $2-3.

I didn't include any step by step instructions because I didn't think it was really necessary. Here are some pictures after the painting.


And the final product on my wall. Sorry the pictures are dark, I took them at night!



Isn't that cute?

Happy Crafting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment