Thursday, February 21, 2013

Decorating Fail & Some Blog Wisdom

If any of you read my last post on Upcycling, you know I have been trying to decorate my house and make it look less BROWN. Well, my lesson for you today is, sometimes things just don't work out and you have to make the best of it/get over it.

This morning I came into our dinning room where I recently did some decorating and this is what I found:

Not the end of the world, but I also didn't really intend for our cat to use my place settings as a chair.

Anyways, the point of this whole post is; let things go. Problems come and go, but in the grand scheme of things, it probably isn't that big of deal (not that a cat on the table is a huge deal anyways, but it provided me with some enlightenment). While you may not have planned to have a cat on your place settings, it makes for a pretty cute picture after all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment