Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! Unfortunately, I got the flu and then a Sinus Infection (terrible, I know) and so I was unable to get the rest of my Valentine's crafts posted like I promised.

To make it up to you, I will be having a contest very soon! What I need from you right now is for you to help pick the prize. This poll is available on our Facebook page here or you can comment with your choice in the comment section below. Here are the options for prizes (see the DIY tab for pictures):

-Customized Chevron Initial
-Every Love Story Sign
-Customized Guest book for your next party or event
-Moss Covered Initial
-Your choice of any craft made in the next year
-Party Planning Consultation

Let me know which option you would like to see as our next prize!!

And, to make your Valentine's Day a little better, I will leave you with some wisdom from my Crazy Cat Calendar (Thanks to Alyssa for giving it to me!). :)

 
Happy Valentine's Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment