Monday, October 1, 2012

Wedding Guest Book


 
Hey Everyone!! I have been SO excited about this post for a long time, but I wanted to wait until after this Saturday to post it. My brother-in-law is getting married, and this weekend I helped throw him & his fiance a wedding shower. I wanted to make the guest book for their shower really special and something they could keep for a long time, but I wasn't really sure of what to do. At my wedding, I had a thumb print tree as the guest book. I loved it and wanted to give them something just as special, but also something that was unique to them.

I also wanted something that incorporated their wedding colors which were blue. Finally, I came up with the guest book you see above. If anyone wants to try and make this themselves, I did it completely in Microsoft word with shape art and clip art.

If you don't want to make it yourself, I can make you one! Email me at allthingswalkerblog@gmail.com with your colors and your approximate number of guests and we can work out a deal. I can make it, print it, frame it, and even send you the sharpies to go with it! Here is what the guest book looked like as people were signing:

 
I had two different colored sharpies for the different colored balloons and it seemed to be a big hit. After the shower, we put the guest book in a 11x14 frame and now it is something they can have to remember their wedding for many years to come.
 
Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sister-in Law!! Bridget and I had a great time and loved this "Guest book" Thank you for everything you did for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome :) I would say anytime... but thats not really appropriate for this event lol, so I will say anything you need ever :)

    ReplyDelete