Friday, September 28, 2012

Blue Hawaiian

 
 
TGIF! Let's kick the weekend off right with an adult drink :). This recipe actually came out of an accident I made at the liquor store when I accidentally bought Blue Curacao cordial syrup. It's pretty awesome and I'm glad I made the mistake :)
 
Ingredients:
1 oz. Blue Curacao (I used Blue Curacao cordial syrup)
2 oz. Pina Colada Mix
2 oz. Rum (I only had Malibu Coconut Rum & it worked just as well)
2 oz. Half & Half Cream
 
Pour all your ingredients into a shaker and shake over ice. Next pour into a glass and enjoy! This drink goes down as easy as it is to make, these things are dangerous!
 
Tip: For a frozen Blue Hawaiian, place all the ingredients into a blender with about 6 ice cubes and blend until smooth.
 
 
Happy Drink Making
& Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment